Tuesday, April 19, 2016

a peek inside my sketchbook and a my favorite class on sale!

Hey Friends! Spring has officially arrived over here and I can't stop drawing and painting flowers...what else is new right?!?! Today I've got a peek inside a recent sketchbook page but I've also got one of my favorite and most popular online classes on sale this week- Flower Power!

FLOWER POWER ONLINE CLASS
$30.00 now $20.00
I'm obsessed with flowers, they are colorful, beautiful, full of details and are the perfect inspiration for any creative medium. I love flowers so much that I decided to dedicate an entire class to flowers! From finding inspiration to drawing to doodling to painting, (even a little bit of crafting) Flower Power is a fun little class that will focus on using flowers and all things floral as your subject matter.

Flower Power is a "mini class". It is structured into 3 large lessons. 
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SUPPLIES: This class like all of my classes, does NOT have a required supply list. Instead I will be sharing the supplies that I like to use and then give you a variety of options and inspiration to use supplies that work best for your process and your budget. 

All of my classes have unlimited access- which means you can create and access the information at any time and work at your own pace! There is no deadline or pressure to create.

Head on over to the shop HERE to sign up for Flower Power









7 comments:

Ajudit1 said...

Dear Alisa, thank you for the possibility!

Els04 said...

it always looks so easy with you...

LW said...

this is my favorite you've ever done! heading over to get in on that class! thank you for the discount.

Unknown said...

We need a Flower Power Part 2 !!!!!

Laura said...

Espectacular!!

scrapwordsmom said...

So beautiful!

Naked Eye Studio said...

Such a beautiful sketchbook! Inspires me to try watercolors :) Thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails